Limit of 1 per customer.
The Avalon Hill Diplomacy cooperative board game is a game of negotiation, cunning, and deceit. Through making deals and forming alliances, you'll expand your empire over pre-World War I Europe. You'll have to watch your back as you make and break deals, un-hatch traitorous plots, negotiate, and outwit others to gain dominance of the continent. It's a strategy game in which players must rely on their own cunning and cleverness, not the luck of the dice, to determine the outcome. It's a great choice for those who love multi-player strategy games, European political games, and cooperative board games. For 2-7 players, ages 12 and up, and can take about 6 hours to play.
- A strategy board game of international intrigue, trust, and treachery, set at the turn of the twentieth century, prior to World War I
- Through negotiations, alliances, and intrigue, you'll seek to expand your empire over pre-World War I Europe. Success hinges not on the luck of the dice, but cunning and cleverness
- Play as one of the great powers of Europe prior to World War I: Great Britain, France, Austria-Hungary, Germany, Italy, Russia or Turkey
- The Avalon Hill Diplomacy strategy game includes 315 playing pieces including 84 fleets, 84 armies, and 147 control markers
- Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay! This strategy board game with a European political theme is for 2-7 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 6 hours to play
Avalon Hill and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
Includes 315 playing pieces including 84 fleets, 84 armies, 147 control markers, gameboard, map pad, and rulebook.
Ages 12 and up
2 to 7 Players
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.