Limit of 3 per customer.
Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice.
Payment will be collected once item is ready for delivery.
Rival French archaeologist René Belloq opens the Ark of the Covenant to verify its holy contents, only to confront an unearthly power he could not have imagined. Kids and collectors alike can imagine the heart-stopping action and adventure of Indiana Jones with figures from the Indiana Jones Retro Collection! With exquisite features and decoration, this series unearths the quality and realism that Indiana Jones devotees love. The Retro Collection includes figures from the 40-plus-year legacy of Indiana Jones. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This 3.75-inch-scale Retro Collection figure is detailed to look like the Belloq (Ceremonial) character from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, featuring design and detailing inspired by the 1980s Kenner toys. If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones!
Includes: figure and accessory.
- Indiana Jones travels the world, racing against the bad guys in search of the lost Ark of the Covenant
- The Indiana Jones Retro Collection features design and detailing inspired by the original 1980s Kenner Indiana Jones toys
- Indiana Jones Retro Collection 3.75-inch-scale figures feature packaging re-creating the classic 1980s Kenner branding
- Imagine exciting action with this premium Indiana Jones Belloq (Ceremonial) toy, inspired by Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- This collectible Belloq (Ceremonial) action figure includes a detachable ceremonial staff accessory that makes a great addition to any Indiana Jones collection
- Indiana Jones fans and collectors can display this figure, featuring multiple points of articulation, in their action figure collection
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
FREE Shipping On All Eligible Orders.
Early Access To New Drops.
First Access To Back In Stock Items.