Limit of 1 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
A legendary Wookiee warrior and Han Solo’s longtime co-pilot, Chewbacca continues to serve as faithful first mate behind the controls of the Millennium Falcon
Experience excitement like that of the engineers and designers seeing the first product samples of their designs with this Chewbacca figure! Inspired by prototypes that are often produced with whatever extra plastic is in the machine at the time, colorful prototypes enable the development team to look past the deco and focus on the sculpt, analyze mold alignment, and adjust for quality.
Inspired by 1970s action figures, this Retro Collection Chewbacca figure features original Kenner design and sculpt! Imagine the excitement of the ‘70s when the Star Wars original trilogy had just begun. Continue your collection from the galaxy far, far away! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Inspired by the original 1970s Kenner Star Wars figures, this Retro Collection 3.75-inch-scale Chewbacca features premium design and five points of articulation
- This figure’s vibrant, multi-colored prototype deco is sure to add a bright pop of color to any fan’s Star Wars collection. Colors will be randomly generated
- This poseable Retro Collection Chewbacca Prototype Edition action figure comes with 1 accessory for play or display in any Star Wars collection
- Beautifully rendered retro packaging captures a colorful pop art style and includes throwback Star Wars branding and a Kenner Toys logo
- Fans and collectors can look out for more action figures inspired by the original Star Wars trilogy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: figure and accessory.
Figure scale: 3.75 inches
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.