Limit of 3 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
Obi-Wan Kenobi is set years after the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker
Kids and collectors can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars Retro Collection! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars Retro Collection includes figures from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including movies and live-action series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 3.75-inch-scale Retro Collection figure is detailed to look like the Fifth Brother character from Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi live-action series on Disney Plus, featuring design and detailing inspired by 1970s Star Wars figures.
Includes: figure and 1 accessory.
- STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION: The Star Wars Retro Collection features design and detailing inspired by the original 1970s Star Wars figures
- KENNER-INSPIRED PACKAGING: The Star Wars Retro Collection 3.75-inch-scale figures feature classic Kenner branding, as well as packaging treated with a weathered look (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- OBI-WAN KENOBI SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Fifth Brother toy, inspired by the live-action series on Disney Plus
- SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORY: This Star Wars Retro Collection action figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory and makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- KENNER-INSPIRED ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this figure, featuring five points of articulation, in their action figure and vehicle collection
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.