Limit of 2 per customer.
Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice.
Payment will be collected once item is ready for delivery
The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Needlenose action figure! Needlenose believes he’s the ‘baddest’ bot around, always staying on the hottest trends. With his partners Sunbeam and Zigzag, this trio is the coolest Decepticon team this side of Cybertron.
Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and combine the Targetmaster figures in blaster mode into a triple-barreled blaster accessory to prepare for battle!
Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup.
- Transformers Legacy Evolution celebrates the last 40 years of Transformers history. The Needlenose action figure is inspired by The Transformers
- Transformers action figure converts from robot to Cybertronian jet mode in 14 steps. Comes with a detachable jet tail accessory
- This Needlenose toy for 8 year old boys and girls comes with Decepticon Sunbeam and Decepticon Zigzag Targetmaster figures that convert into blaster accessories in 1 step
- Transformers toy robots are upgraded with Evo-Fusion battle features! Evolve the battle by combining the Targetmaster figures in blaster mode into a triple-barreled blaster accessory
- Scan the code on each package to reveal character tech specs! Collect other Transformers figures to discover facts and abilities (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes 3 figures, 3 accessories, and instructions.
Figure scale: 5.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.